Wednesday, April 22, 2009

10 facts

we saw this on travleing kirstens blog and thought it was cute
kit
1full name: margret mildred kittridge
2 school: merryville elementry
3 country: u.s.a
4 faverite subject: history and drama :-)
5 faverite hobby: acting,writeing
6 best friend: ruthie smithens and anne shirly
7 secret: I don't really have one
8 worst enemy: celine montomrey she is so rude!
9 faverite blog: the first one to comment on this post...just kidding!
10 our person: daisy(stage name)
all right ruthie's turn!
ruthie
1 full name: ruthie grace smithens
2 school: merryville elementry
3 country: u s a!
4 faverite subject: reading
5 faverite hobby: reading fairy tales
6 best friend: kit kittridge
7 secret: Ihave one but I can't tell y'all
8 worst enemy:celia picclo
9 faverite blog: none! I love them all
10 our person: daisy(stage name)

thanks for reading!

1 comment:

  1. I know I'm the first one to comment on this post, but I don't have a blog so why don't you give that favorite blog title to someone else?

    ReplyDelete